Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunshine and Blue Skies, and Another Visit from the Stork!

Here is the third doily of the Ripples, Ruffles, and Roses set. It is called Sunshine and Blue Skies. I love the colors, which are Aqua and Golden Yellow from Aunt Lydia.
I will be leaving shortly to be with my son Sammy and his wife Tonya as they welcome their new arrival today. I am such a lucky Grandmama, we just got little William last month, and now I get another sweet grand-baby to spoil!
Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers, and I will let you know how it goes when I get home.
Love,
Ann

11 comments:

AbraKassSandra said...

what a beautiful doily ;-)
LG Sandra

Charlotte said...

Congratulations! Lucky baby to have such a talented grandma!

Sidney said...

Bom dia, linda muito linda, amei, bjs.

Ana Luisa said...

what a lovely doily, the colours are so pretty, well done!
Have a good trip and enjoy your stay!

glor said...

I love the doily, it would go perfect in my bedroom! Prayers for all. How wonderful that another new little will be here shortly. God bless.

Regina A. Moro Garbeline said...

olá Ann.

Parabéns pelo novo baby!

Linda toalha.

Beijos

Regina

Margaret Kiprenko said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!!

crochethuahua said...

Congrats on all the new grandbabies! I love the way you mix unusual colors on your doilies. This one is gorgeous!

Sandra Regina said...

Parabéns, que criança linda parece um anjo, muita saúde e paz.

paqui said...

Hola me he quedado enamorada de tu blog,es uno de los mas bonito que e visto¡¡¡te queria preguntar como se puede compra algunos graficos¡¡¡¡

paqui said...

Hola,me gustaria saber si vendes los graficos y donde,es unos de los blog as bonitos que he visitado, saludossssss